Planning for you financial security
Planning for financial security is about more than saving money for retirement – it’s about helping protect what you already have and helping you achieve your short- and long-term needs.
The first step to achieving your financial security is creating a plan. The goal is to help you build a plan that’s tailored to your needs, flexible enough to meet your changing circumstances and based on top tier insurance and investment products.
A solid financial security plan can help you:
- Secure a comfortable retirement
- Control your debt
- Fund a post-secondary education for your children
- Provide for your family in the event of your death, disability or a critical illness
- Minimize your taxes
- Leave an estate to your heirs
- Meet a variety of business protection needs
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees
- Deal with the unexpected
Planning using our financial security process
To build financial a security plan we use a proven process based on four key elements of financial security – financial security at death, at retirement, liquidity and disability and critical illness. Together, we will assess your total financial security planning requirements regarding retirement, insurance, major purchases and education – we will then present to you product solutions that will help address these specific needs.
This financial security planning will help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current needs and defining goals
- Identify and discuss any obstacles to achieving your goals
- Analyse your situation, identify any life issues and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about MTH Financial Group Inc.'s financial security planning process and how a sound financial security plan can help you achieve your goals, for now and in the future.